DRIVE A BIG GREEN PARCEL MACHINE!
THE FOLLOWING OPPORTUNITY HAS BECOME AVAILABLE
HGV DRIVERS (7.5t to 32T)
CARNFORTH AND DARWEN
DAYS AND NIGHTS AVAILABLE
… AN OPPORTUNITY TO FURTHER YOUR CAREER
WITH TUFFNELLS PARCELS EXPRESS.
Celebrating a century in business, we are a leading UK parcel carrier specializing in business to business deliveries. Operating through over 30 locations nationwide, and delivering over 25 million items annually we are the “People that Care”. There is an opportunity to join the Tuffnells team, and develop a long term, stable career as a HGV Driver at our Carnforth or Darwen Depot,
Our hardworking and committed multi-drop Collection & Delivery Driving team, are Tuffnells visual ambassadors out on the road. If being out on the road is what you enjoy, this job is for you. You will collect and deliver consignments for the depot on your daily journey in compliance with all Company and legal procedures.
You may already be a driver, multi drop driver or courier with a positive attitude and strive for service excellence, but fundamentally we are looking for “People who care”. In return, our commitment to you for all your hard work, means we can provide you an excellent rate of pay and access to training to further develop your driving career,
About the Role & Ideal Candidate:
· Applicants must be able to drive in the UK with a full drivinglicence and with the relevant vocational licence entitlement. Have both a Digital tachograph cardand Driver CPC qualification.
- Principal hours; Monday – Friday.
- Parcels industry or similar role experience desired but not essential.
- Be fully committed to excellent customer service standards and “go the extra mile”.
· Posses ability to work on their own initiative and have an organised approach to their day.
If you want to join a stable, growing Company which can provide excellent future prospects and believe you have got what it takes, then please contact:
By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org